Featured Post

Introduction <============ CLICK ME

12/25/19

Fire Emblem Blazing Sword Support List

So I picked up Fire Emblem,
My friends recommended me to start with Blazing Blade
I am taking forever to finish it (If I ever will)

But well I spent my time constructively and made a Spreadsheet for the optimum support pairing!
Turns out if you stick 2 peeps next to each other, they start interacting and boosting each other XD
I made an

Excel Spreadsheet <== The Link (Open in Google Sheets, otherwise some data might appear missing)

which compares which pair is optimal

These are not the *Fastest Pairs*
They are the *Optimal* meaning if you want everyone to pair with their best possible partner then this is what I came up with.
The rates for everyone with everyone else are still stated.
The optimal rates are at the bottom.

Hope this helps!



Image result for Fire Emblem blazing blade"

No comments:

Post a Comment